quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2015

The "Flying Ritual"

I'm going on a much needed holiday and that means flying wich is something that I don't really like.

The best part about flying for me is reaching your destination safe and indulging in expensive magazines. I rationalize this indulgence by thinking that not only do I deserve this but I also need it to keep me entertained and calm during the flight. It's part of my "flying ritual". Well this holiday I'm taking three flights so I'm predicting a big expense in magazines alone...

These are my priorities but i'm open to suggestions:




Vogue Brazil
The magazine is celebrating its 40th anniversary and Gisele is on the cover also celebrating 20 years of amazingness in fashion.




Time Magazine's 100 most influential people, always a fun issue.





Hoping, hoping to still find the May issue of Marie Claire France




So It Goes Magazine Issue 5


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário