segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2015

It's alive!

Yes, this blog is very much alive but in the last few weeks inspiration is nowhere to be seen. The only thing captivating my interest is the "beauty department" that, after years of neglect, I'm trying to invest in, so my days are spent searching for reviews of products and accessories and I've discovered a whole new world of blogs and bloggers and a huge range of products and accessories that I never new existed. So forgive me for the absence but I've decided a long time a go that this wouldn't be a "Beauty" blog so I'm trying to decide if I should talk about all the new discoveries that I'm making. Do you think I should do it? The truth is my reviews of products wouldn't be very useful because, like I told you, I'm a beginner in this sort of thing, the only thing I can say is what made me choose some of the products that I've recently purchased and the research I made until I found them.

Lets see how this goes.

Until then fashion will not be forgotten, has if that was possible, especially since we're are coming down to Paris Fashion Week. I'll leave you with the highlight of Milan Fashion Week, the Dolce and Gabbana Fall 2015 RTW, an homage to all the mothers out there.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário