sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2015

"Styling-Muscle"



I'm always struggling to find new ways to wear what I already own, first because I can't keep buying new clothes just because I've worn something more then twice and second because dressing in new clothes doesn't always make me feel great, sometimes I'm well aware that I feel my best just wearing my old sweater from two season ago styled in a different way. We all have to use our "styling-muscle" to make the most of our outfits. 
That's the fun part. 

You have to think outside the box - yes, it's a dress but why shouldn't you wear it with some pants, especially if it's cold outside, and if dresses have skirts, why can't you wear a shirt or a sweater over it? Some people will argue that these silhouettes are not the best for short people but I argue that you should learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist, like Picasso said.

Here are some ideas I'm currently trying out!







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário