sexta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2015

OMFG it's Chanel


I lost my freaking head and got this baby! I'm aware it's just a bronzer, I'm aware it's expensive, in fact I only bought it because I had a 20% off discount, I'm aware I can get the same effect with a thousand other products for 1/4 of the price, but.... In my defense, it's Chanel, it's so pretty, it smells so good, it's so pretty (again) and it has amazing reviews. 



Let's talk about this product, the description on the website says that 
"the velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-kissed look. Wear it on its own to enhance your complexion, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite CHANEL Foundation"
It's a multifunctional product that you can use all over your face as a bronzing base for your make-up or that you can use as a bronzing/contouring cream. The color is universal, it works with pretty much every skin tone because it's super blendable.

Since it's a cream you should apply it with a buffing brush or a sponge. I decided to get this angled buffer brush from H&M and once again it was a good bet, the brush is really good and it cost only 7.99€. I still feel that I should get a beauty blender to apply this product just because it's so cute and pink, oh well...



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário