quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2015

5 things


I'm starting this "5 things" thing.
 I'll show you five things that I have to have from the fall collections. Today we're starting with a brand that I don't usually wear, we often get "tunnel vision" and all we see is ZARAAAA but I'm trying to end that, there are other brands in the world besides Zara, altough they´re all sisters froms the same mother inditex rules the world.
I know it's hard to believe but you have to trust me.

Stradivarius



The dress and cardigan will be mine, you don't let "Missoni inspired" items of clothes pass by, you try them on and buy them, since Missoni is still out of my reach this will have to do. The corduroy vest is a staple for any look and is incredibly cool and cheap (12.95€), Zara has a similar one for twice the price. 
The suede jacket was left out from my shopping list from last fall so this time I have no excuse. I find that Mango and Stradivarius have the best suede jackets if you don't want to spend a lot of money getting one from Zara or other stores.
The bow shirt is EVERYWHERE. This one looks great and it has a good price.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário